Accolade Support is a rapidly growing call center, based in Albuquerque, New Mexico. They hire remote call center agents to handle inbound and outbound calls from home which involves taking customer complaints, assisting with technical support issues, and selling additional services.
To be a successful call center agent, you’ll need to have the following qualities and skills:
1. Technical Support Skills – You should enjoy working with people over the phone and have outstanding IT and technical support skills.
2. Sales Skills – Must have the ability to sell various products and services to clients.
3. Customer Service Skills – Strong computer and customer service skills will go a long way, especially when working with frustrated customers.
4. Attention to Detail – Accuracy in relating information to clients including phone numbers, product numbers, and other details about the call.
The starting pay for call center remote agents is between $7.25 to $9.00 per hour and you are paid weekly through direct deposit. These positions allow for flexible hours, but you must commit to a weekly schedule and be in place to take calls.
In order to be considered for this position, you will need to meet the following requirements:
1. Updated computer with high speed internet.
2. Land-line telephone with headset.
3. US residents only.
4. Pass a criminal background check.