Highest Honors graduate in Fitness & Nutrition from Stratford Career Institute/
Hubgarden.com Chief Editor, Editor & Writer/
On The Road To Fit is looking for native English speaking writers in the health/nutrition field. They will be needing 2-7 blog posts per week. This is a job that may be done from anywhere and is part-time.
: pixabay, vicki4net
These blog posts will be between 700 to 1,500 words, depending on the post.
You MUST have in depth knowledge in health, nutrition, fitness OR be able to write about it highly intelligently.
What They Are Looking For:
• Writers who can write high-quality, friendly, engaging and helpful content.
• Ability to research and check facts from reliable sources
• A high standard of written English and grammar
• Be able to write in a conversational tone
• Produce informative posts that draw readers in
• Have personable writing style
• Must be familiar with WordPress and be great at formatting your own work.
- Excellent NATIVE ENGLISH writing, grammar, spelling and formatting
- Strong communication skills
- Doing research and providing contextual citations to credible sources to back up statements or "arguments"
Kindly tell them why you feel you are qualified to write for them and provide any references to your work.
Work will be on an on-going basis of around 2-7 articles per week, with flexible schedule that suits your timetable.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line: Health Writer
- 3 of your best examples of work (preferably published work)