Do you like reading information that targets entrepreneurs and business professionals? Are you skilled in collecting information online and putting it together in a readable format? If so, Ask Wonder has the perfect work from home opportunity for you. Ask Wonder is a company that offers personal research services to business professionals and entrepreneurs. Their vision is to help people save time by getting detailed answers delivered to their inboxes by a network of trusted researchers.
As a personal research assistant at Ask Wonder, you will be researching questions posted by clients on their website. Here are some examples of the questions:
• What are the economics of Christmas Day?
• What are 5 new trends in online food ordering?
• What is the market?
You will be paid per each research assignment completed based on the complexity of the question. Researchers can earn between $15 to $25 per hour with some performers earning as much as $2,000 per month. In addition, you will have full control of the number of research requests you want to work on and it is important that you remain active on the site.
• Ability to create concise summaries that directly answer users’ questions
• Deep understanding of a STEM field or have previously studied a technical subject
• Must have a wide breadth of knowledge and expertise in several subjects
• Must have a discerning eye for quality content and pay attention to details
• Strong English grammar and writing skills
• Must have critical analysis and logical reasoning skills
• Previous experience working in a research-intensive role is a plus
• Work from home or any location around the globe
• Learn about new industries and sharpen your business skills
• You can set your own schedule and have full control over the workload
• Network with other research assistants
Please keep in mind that you will have to complete a trial search before they hire you to be part of their independent researchers’ team. To apply, please continue to their online application ...
">https://askwonder.com/application Ask Wonder]...