When not found freelancing, she may be found hugging her coffee maker.
Join Wonder’s fast-growing network of freelance researchers!
: pixabay, geralt
Wonder (askwonder.com) is a personal research assistant, helping people save time by getting detailed answers and resources delivered to their inboxes by a trusted network of researchers. Clients include marketing agencies.
They are looking for freelance researchers to join Wonder’s network. You’ll work from home, getting paid to do research while learning about new topics and gaining real-life business skills. You can set your own schedule, you get paid for each research request you complete, and you can earn up to $15-25/hour. You have full control over which research requests you want to work on, and can choose based on price, topic, or amount of time you have available.
Here are two examples of questions their clients ask:
– What are the economics of Valentine’s Day?
– What are 5 new trends in online food ordering?
– Sharpen your analytical skills and build up your resume
– Earn money working from anywhere
– Research in your free time and as often as you’d like
– Network with peers in a global community of independent researchers
– Learn about new industries and access a growing database of original research
To apply, please continue to the online application available here: