As a global entity, Xerox draw on the talents and skills of approximately 35,000 professionals and has recognized the benefits of working from home. With offices in over 160 countries around the world, Xerox currently have more than 8,000 home-based employees globally performing a wide range of functions, including:
• Customer Care
• Tech Support
• Data Entry/Verification
• Image Tagging
• Quality Control
• Systems Development
• Software Programming
• Administrative / Business Support
Here are some of the Xerox benefits for choosing to work from home:
• Heroes @ Home program – Xerox hire qualified veterans and military spouses for at home employment opportunities.
• Lower commuting costs – On average, working from home can save you hundreds of dollars each year in fuel expenses alone. It also reduced the number of miles added to your odometer, which means reduced maintenance costs and prolonged vehicle life span.
• Comfortable work environment – When you work from home, you have complete control of your work environment. Be more productive without the frequent disruptions of noisy coworkers. The decoration scheme, lighting and temperature can be tailored to your personal preferences.
• Better life / work balance – Being physically located at home enables you to find a better balance between career goals and family life. Spending more time with family generally makes employees happier, which contributes to a reduction in stress and an increase in job satisfaction.
If you are interested in Xerox careers at home programs, visit Xerox.